- For DC power supply of galvanic baths;
- For power supply of machines for electrochemical processing of metals;
- For charging storage batteries of floor vehicles (electric cars);
- For power supply of starters of powerful motors;
- For extraction of non-ferrous and other metals from waste solutions;
- For equipping stations for the electrochemical treatment of industrial wastewater at treatment facilities;
- Rectifiers are used in chlorate plants for disinfecting drinking water, disinfecting water in swimming pools instead of chlorination;
- For power supply of electric magnets, heating metal parts;
- For other consumers meeting the technical specifications of this equipment.
|Parameter name||Parameter value|
The rectifier units can be controlled by external signals:
- - Analog signals with a voltage from 0 to minus 10 at Rin = 10 kOhm
- - Logical signals with a level of no more than 1.5 V and a unit of 15V of positive polarity
The units have control, monitoring and signaling equipment that provides:
- - Switching on and off;
- - Contactless switching on / switching off direct current;
- - Switching to local or remote control;
- - Switching to the selected type of work;
- - Adjustment of direct current and voltage;
- - Control of direct current and voltage;
- - Automatic stabilization mode: for current, voltage, current density;
- - Lamp signaling: on the presence of supply voltage, on the active state, in case of emergency shutdowns.
Reversible units additionally provide:
- - Lamp signaling about the output current polarity;
- - Switching to manual or automatic reversing;
- - Automatic reversing of the load current at separate setting of the duration of current pulses of forward and reverse direction. The initial current direction can be adjusted for direct or reverse polarity;
- - Setting the flow time duration for the direct, reverse current and total time;
- - Unipolar impulse current with separate setting of impulse and pause duration.
- - Counting the total operating time both in manual and in automatic reversing mode.
- - Switching to the selected initial direction of direct current;
The rectifiers are equipped with shutdown protection
- - In case of short circuits in the power section and at the output of the rectifier
- - At overcurrent over 1.1 of the rated value with a duration of more than 20-40 sec.
- - At overheating of power thyristors
The units are intended for the operation in an environment that meets the requirements of sanitary design standards for industrial enterprises in terms of electroplating shops, in places excluding the ingress of electrolyte splashes, in compliance with the operating and maintenance conditions.
The units are not intended for serial or parallel connection to each other at the output.
Operating mode class according to GOST 18142-80
Compliance with: TR No. 3416-001-12412713-2007, GOST 18142.1, TR CU 004/2011, TR CU 020/2011
Category of the premises according to fire and explosion hazard B4
The power quality of the supply network should meet the following requirements:
- - Voltage deviation from the nominal value no more than ±10%;
- - Frequency deviation from the nominal value no more than ±1%.
In terms of the impact of mechanical factors, vibrations in the vertical direction in the frequency range 1-35 Hz with an acceleration of no more than 15 m/s2 are allowed.
The rectifier units are intended for long-term operation in closed heated or cooled and ventilated industrial premises in climatic conditions УХЛ4 (UHL4) in accordance with GOST 15150:
- - Ambient air temperature from 1 to 35 °С;
- - Water temperature at the cooling system inlet no more than 30 °С;
- - Relative air humidity no more than 80 % at 25 °С;
You can choose a modification of the equipment based on the requirements of your technological process and production conditions, and fill out an application
Types of work performed
Before selling, all products are subject to mandatory verification for compliance with the stated requirements. The quality of the products is confirmed by the relevant documents.Declaration of Conformity
The catalog presents standard models of rectifiers and their additional equipment. To order non-standard rectifiers, go through the questionnaire or send the technical task.Product Catalog